Valet parking put our company “on the map” and continues to be our most in-demand service. We believe that our job is to do much more than simply park cars; our commitment is to provide such a welcoming and seamless customer service experience that it sets the tone for the rest of the patient’s visit to the hospital. We understand that we have the unique opportunity to create a positive first impression for our clients’ facilities, and we take that responsibility very seriously.
We require and train (through classroom instruction and on-the-job experience) our valet associates to:
- Approach every car – whether its driver chooses to use the valet service or not – and politely greet patients and guests.
- Open car doors and offer assistance to patrons in exiting and entering vehicles, including disabled patients.
- Help with wheelchairs, walkers and personal belongings.
- Jog to and from the cars they park to minimize wait times and maximize efficiency, service levels and overall number of cars parked.
- Promptly and safely park and retrieve cars, returning vehicles the exact way they were received.
- Fully understand operational procedures, such as ticketing, handling keys, claims management, etc.
- Take pride in a professional, well-groomed appearance.
- Comply with HIPAA and The Joint Commission standards.