Ambassadors Plus can be described using many words that begin with the letters P-R-O. For example, our associates and managers are PROactive in dealing with people and situations so issues don’t escalate, requiring a reactive response. Our company uses state-of-the-art PROgrams like our E.T.A. (Electronic Tracking and Auditing) System. We train our associates to strive for maximum PROductivity; there is no down time for an Ambassadors Plus valet.
You get the idea.
But perhaps one of the best P-R-O words to explain our company is PROfessional. Our associates receive comprehensive training in PROfessionalism – covering everything from how they interact with customers and clients to how they dress to how they treat their teammates. Our training program is ongoing so that our associates are reminded from time to time of the importance of being PROfessional.
In addition, Ambassadors Plus recognizes that parking is a big industry, or PROfession. We keep up with industry trends and technology in order to best serve our clients. We are members of the National Parking Association and International Parking Institute. We attend conventions and pursue continuing education to ensure we are up to speed on industry issues and best practices. Since many of our clients are hospitals and healthcare facilities, we also stay updated on compliance with HIPAA and The Joint Commission standards, as well as safety and security measures related to the medical community.
If you’re in the market for a valet parking provider, why not call Ambassadors Plus today and go with the PROs?
When we hire new associates at Ambassadors Plus, we go to great lengths to ensure that we secure the right people who are the right fit for our company and the clients we serve. We also hire individuals we feel have the potential to build long-term careers and take on leadership roles within our organization.
Leadership is such an important priority for our company that we have a dedicated training program and manual to grow leaders at Ambassadors Plus. The goal is to empower managers and supervisors to guide themselves, our business and our associates on the road to success. Leadership values covered include integrity, decision-making, accountability, communication, passion, attitude and team-building.
We train our leaders to understand they are managing people, not tasks – and people have individual skill levels, talents, capabilities and personalities. Getting the maximum results out of our associates is the primary objective, and the best way to do that is to lead by example. John Maxwell said it this way: “A leader is one who knows the way, goes the way, and shows the way.”
Whether you are an organization looking for a company to lead your valet operation or an individual searching for a career-building management position, call us today and come along for the ride as we take the lead.
At Ambassadors Plus, we understand the importance of technology and the need to keep up with industry trends. When used effectively, technology can enhance the customer experience and equip our associates with a valuable tool in serving patients, visitors and clients.
Our technologies include:
- E.T.A. (Electronic Tracking and Auditing) System – By scanning cars in and out via mobile devices, this system allows clients to track their valet operations in real time and captures relevant analytic data for accurate and immediate reporting.
- Text-To-Retrieve – This technology enables guests to request their vehicles on the way to the front door, eliminating wait times.
- Cloud-Based Associate Training – Customer service and valet-specific training have long been top priorities at Ambassadors Plus. Now our associates complete training modules online or on iPads.
Our company differentiates itself from competitors, however, in the following ways regarding technology:
- We don’t rely solely on technology to produce efficiency. We have had solid efficiency practices in place since we launched Ambassadors Plus and view technology as a way to maintain and enhance our effectiveness. Bill Gates, co-founder of Microsoft, once said: “The first rule of any technology used in a business is that automation applied to an efficient operation will magnify the efficiency. The second rule is that automation applied to an inefficient operation will magnify the inefficiency.”
- At Ambassadors Plus, we customize our programs and systems to our clients’ needs rather than talking them into features they don’t need. We view client relationships as partnerships, and those only work in a win-win situation.
- We believe technology is a great tool – but can never replace the value of human interactions with patrons. Our company places a tremendous emphasis on customer service, care and compassion.
Bet you didn’t know that June 15 is Smile Power Day, did you? Smiles are so important, in general, that they now have their own commemorative date on the calendar – but we have known the power of smiles for a long time at Ambassadors Plus.
In fact, our associate training program lists a smile as the single most important part of the company uniform. Simple but full of impact, a sincere smile has the potential to change someone’s day for the better, which makes it a key tool in our customer service arsenal. It has been proven that smiles are contagious and often result in getting a smile back, and that it takes fewer muscles (17) to smile than to frown (43).
So if it’s this easy and this powerful, why aren’t more people smiling? Wouldn’t the world be a much better place? Celebrate Smile Power Day this year on June 15. You will potentially brighten someone else’s day…and it will definitely brighten yours.
When you hear the term “VIP treatment” – particularly when it relates to a service-oriented business – you assume that the VIPs are the customers. We certainly try to treat our patrons as Very Important People on a daily basis, but we also strive to hire the best and most qualified individuals…and then give them the Ambassadors Plus VIP treatment through comprehensive training and ongoing coaching.
We believe that our people are our most important asset. Therefore, we implement an extremely selective hiring process and place a tremendous emphasis on the attitude of the person we are considering. Some things can be taught – and others have to be inherently present from the beginning.
Arte Nathan, former Chief Human Resources Officer for the Wynn Las Vegas hotel, said it like this: “You can’t teach employees to smile. They have to smile before you hire them.”
In the end, the VIPs we choose to represent our company as valet associates serve the VIPs who choose to utilize our services. What a treat!